Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WELCOME TO HIDDEN CITY





Hello everyone and welcome to the Hidden City blog. Hidden City is a series that I have been working on with David Morris for about four years now: it's a supernatural comic series about a 17th century sorceror, Tobias Dayce, who finds himself in the 21st century initially without any memory of who he is. Unfortunately he's not the only figure from that period who is also here…
The series is an attempt for me to incorporate subjects that interest me (London history especially the English Civil War period) in a project that is hopefully exciting, interesting and a little bit different. So I'll be putting stuff up here about the series as it progresses. It has had a long genesis partly down to the fact that I have been juggling lots of other work and it still doesn't have a publisher but we hope that we may secure one next year.
So here is a page rough of the second page from the first chapter and some character sketches drawn by Dave back in 2005. I intend to post at least once a week here so feel free to stop by…

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stevyn Colgan said...

About time too! I look forward to seeing how this develops ...

November 28, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks good. You're talented boys.

November 28, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home